Sunday, October 6, 2013

Alternative Publishing Plans

In addition to posting to Nikita's Way blog, publishing articles on similar blogs would be a great alternate publishing plan. Bloggers can promote their work by guest blogging on similar blogs. For example, my blog is about women in martial arts. I provide a view in the world of martial arts for most people, but I pay attention to women particularly. With a women's view I can tell women what to expect in Martial Arts. Additionally, I write about my weight lost, so I can hopefully motivate and inspire others to do the same.
There are quite a few women martial art blogs that I enjoy reading. And I could possible guest post on:

  • Jiu Jiu BJJ Blog - http://jiujiubjj.com
    • Julia practices Brazlian Jiu Jitsu in Korea and while her blog covers different topics in Jiu Jitsu, most of her blog posts are on a women's perspective in Jiu Jitsu.
  • My Journey to Black Belt - http://kickasssuec.blogspot.com
    • A women's journey to getting her Black belt in Karate.

In addition to blogs, an alternative publishing plan consists of articles being publishing in magazines.  My blog discusses health, healthy lifestyles, and a women's perspective in martial arts. There are a few magazines that I could publish my articles in:

My health and experiences in training from a women's perspective is unique and would be a great fit for this magazine as they are always looking for new features on health, techniques, and training. 










No comments :

Post a Comment